Package Name: Dental Tourism (Dentists & Dental Studios)
Starting Month: Jan
End Month: Dec
We believe in providing high quality dentistry in a relaxing, caring and customer service oriented environment. Our associate dental clinics use only the best of materials and technology available in the field of dentistry and we are strictly committed to providing European Standards in all aspects of patient care. Our dentist’s investment in advanced technology is made with you in mind.
Our Principal Dentist is a postgraduate in restorative dentistry from the prestigious University of Warwick, she had been working as a consultant dentist in the UK for the past one decade.
She is also a Member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (UK).
Bringing her vast experience to India, she started her clinic in Gurgaon to offer international standards of clinical care to patients, with the help of modern and state of the art facilities and infection control practices.
Her priority is to give each patient individualized attention to ensure each visit with her is a pleasant one, where you never feel rushed.
1.Tooth Coloured Fillings: Tooth coloured fillings are white filling which are natural looking and used instead of traditional amalgam (silver) filing material.
-Functional and natural looking.
-Can replace silver fillings when it is time to do so.
-New materials are now available which have properties similar to those of amalgam, so the life expectancy of a white filling depends on where it is in your mouth and how heavy the bite is.
2. Stain Removal & Scaling: If your teeth are stained or discoloured, chances are you’ve gone to some lengths to achieve a whiter, brighter smile. Perhaps you’ve experimented with a variety of toothpastes on the market today.
Regular dental teeth cleaning and polishing is the cornerstone for a lifetime of dental health and the best insurance you can have for keeping a healthy and attractive smile.
3. Dentures: Regular dental teeth cleaning and polishing is the cornerstone for a lifetime of dental health and the best insurance you can have for keeping a healthy and attractive smile.
1. Professional Tooth Whitening: Tooth whitening procedures are very effective way to lighten the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface or damaging it.
2. Braces & Aligners: Orthodontic treatment is a way of straightening or moving teeth, to improve the appearance of the teeth and how they work. It is used to correct crowded teeth, protruding teeth, teeth with gaps, improper bite etc.
3. Bridges: Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap and a false tooth/teeth in between.
4. Crowns: Crowns also known as caps are artificial restorations that fits over the remaining part of a prepared tooth, thus giving it strength and the shape of a natural tooth.
5. Veneers: A Veneer is a thin layer of tooth coloured material which is made to fit precisely over the visible surface of a front tooth to make it look better.
The latest in State of the Art dental technologies
Giving you the very best of what is available now
Going to the dentist today is a completely different experience to the one, many of our patients had, as children.
Modern dental technologies and techniques have changed dramatically over the last 25 years, giving dentists the ability to assess and diagnose our patients quickly, painlessly and more accurately than ever before.
Our State of the art dental technologies include:
1. Digital X-Rays and image processing system – These give a more accurate diagnosis, quicker and with far less radiation.
2. Revolutionizing Root canal Treatment – Painful root canal treatment is a thing of the past, thanks to the expertise of our dentists and to the technologies we use for preparation and treatment.
3. Teeth Whitening – We use the professional-strength whitening of Philips Zoom, widely used in USA by dental professionals.
4. Sterilization equipment – we use a world class autoclave as part of our infection control practice.
Infection Control: It Matters:
Infection control procedures are precautions taken in health care settings to prevent the spread of disease. At our associates clinic we stringently follow the UK infection control guidelines provided in the Health Technical Memorandum series. We care about your safety and work hard to prevent the spread of infection.
After each patient, all disposable wear items, such as gloves, are discarded.
All non-disposable dental instruments are cleaned and sterilized between patients. Disposable items, like needles, are NEVER reused.
All water lines connected to the dental chair are flushed for at least two minutes at the beginning and end of the day using imported disinfectants.
1. Painless Root Canal Treatment: Root canal treatment is needed when the blood supply or nerve of the tooth is infected through decay or injury.
2. Paediatric Dentistry: Your child’s dental health plays a crucial role in the overall development of their general health and well being.
3. Dental Implants: An implant is an artificial root used in dentistry to support a natural looking replacement tooth. The root is made of titanium, which is very strong biocompatible metal and is placed within the gum to join with the jaw bone, forming a secure foundation. The replacement tooth is made of porcelain and is fitted on top of the titanium root. Usually the tooth and root are known as the implant although the titanium roots can also be used as an anchor for a bar or magnet, to secure a removable denture.
The procedure for placing implants is:
An initial assessment (usually involving x-rays).
Placement of the titanium root in the jaw, followed by a time period for healing and integration.
A minor procedure to uncover the implant.
Making an impression of the new root and its relationship to the other teeth in the mouth.
Fitting the replacement tooth onto the root.