Package Name: Exotic Krabi and Bangkok
Price: INR 51,999/- PP, ($800)
Day: 7 Day
Night: 6 Night
Starting Month: Dec
End Month: Mar
ICheck Inn Ao Nang Hotel in Krabi or Similar / Howard Square Boutique Hotel in Bangkok or Similar – INR 51,999/- PP on Twin Sharing Basis T&C*
Scenic Krabi and Bangkok Package/TDKBV4002
Ao Nang Orchid in Krabi or Similar / Kingston Suites Hotel in Bangkok or Similar – INR 56,499/- PP on Twin Sharing Basis T&C*
Luxury Krabi and Bangkok Package/TDKBV5003
Ao Nang Phu Petra Resort in Krabi or Similar / Anantara Bangkok Sathorn Hotel in Bangkok or Similar – INR 61,499/- PP on Twin Sharing Basis T&C*
Return airfare included on Economy class
Accommodation on Double sharing basis
01 room on Double sharing basis
04 nights’ Accommodation in Krabi6
02 nights’ Accommodation in Bangkok
Daily Buffet Breakfast
One way transfer from Krabi airport to Krabi hotel
Krabi 4 Island tour by Speed boat (Picnic Lunch)
One way transfer from Krabi hotel to Krabi airport
One way transfers from Bangkok Intl apt to Bangkok Hotel
Half day city tour in Bangkok
One way transfers from Bangkok hotel to Bangkok Intl apt
All tours and transfers on SIC basis
Tentative Day Wise Itinerary:
Arrival at Krabi
• Arrive at Krabi International Airport, and get transferred to your hotel, amidst scenic drive away. Krabi is heaven for beach lovers, with the Railay beach, Ao Nang beach, Hat Noppharat Thara and Phi Phi Island offering pristine sands, blue waters and adventure sports options.
• A favorite for couples and family destination,its the perfect to enjoy the sun and sand by Andaman Sea. Steep limestone cliffs at Railay beach offer a dramatic landscape and great adventure option for those interested in rock climbing. Evening at lesiure enjoy on Ao Nang beach front shopping area.
• Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Krabi.
• Spends the day with day long tour across Bamboo island, Phi Phi Don, Maya Bay, Pileh Bay, Monkey Bay, Viking Cave and Chicken Island, on direct payment basis, or as per teh activities chosen
• Unspoiled beaches across these islands are amongst most loved beach destinations for tourists. After visiting the beaches, one can see how these have been the perfect setting for numerous Hollywood and Bollywood movies! Afterwards, enjoy evening at leisure and have a comfortable overnight stay
• Day at leisure, spend the stay enjoying the ambience.
• Enjoy evening at leisure and have a comfortable overnight stay
Krabi to Bangkok
• Today get transferred to the airport for departure to Bangkok, a short 80-minute flight. After arriving in the Thai capital, check in to your hotel. Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist temples) with Bangkok having some of the most distinguished Wats, such as Wat Po (temple of the Reclining Buddha) that is home to the breathtaking 43 metre long reclining Buddha.
• Take time out to visit the Grand Palace nearby, the erstwhile residence of Kings of Siam. You can also go for an amazing experience of dinner cruise over the Chao Phraya River in the evening (Optional tour). Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
• Day at leisure or spend the day per the activities chosen.
• For shopping, you can head straight to the malls like MBK Centre, Siam Paragon, Terminal 21 etc., or go to Chatuchak market, home to some of Thailand’s finest merchandise. Over here, you will find everything from silk fabric, bamboo furniture, leather to ceramic collectibles and handicrafts. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Departure from Bangkok
Today check-out of your hotel and proceed to the airport to board the return flight.
Contact Us for details & bookings
Travelsntrips.com / Omega Travels