Package Name: Ranthambore Fort & Jungle Safari
Price: Rs 8,800 ($140)
Day: 3 Day
Night: 2 Night
Starting Month: Jan
End Month: Dec
Established in the year 1955 as a game sanctuary, Ranthambore National Park is one of the most popular places to visit for wildlife lovers. In 1972, the commencement of Project Tiger took place. Ranthambore received the status of a national park in the year 1980. At this point of time, Ranthambore National Park was conferred the status of a tiger reserve in the country. It is spread on an area of 1,334 square kilometers along with its neighboring sanctuaries- the Kaila Devi Sanctuary and the Mansingh Sanctuary.
Animals: Tigers, Leopards, Striped Hyenas, Sambar, deer, Chital, Nilgai, Common or Hanuman langurs, Macaques, Jackals, Jungle cats, Caracals, Sloth bears, Black bucks, Rufoustailed Hare, Indian Wild Boar, Chinkara, Common Palm Civets or Toddy cat, Coomon Yellow Bats, Desert Cats, Fivestriped Palm Squirels, Indian False Vampires, Indian Flying Foxes, Indian Foxes, Indian Gerbilles, Indian Mole Rats, Indian Porcupines, Longeared Hedgehogs, Ratels, Small Indian Mongoose, Small Indian Civets and Common mongoose.
In total, a list of 272 species of birds have been documented. Some of the best locations to watch birds are Malik Talao, the Ranthambore Fort, Rajbagh Talao, Padam Talao and in the Jhalra area.
DAY 01: Sawai Madhopur arrival
Arrive at Sawai Madhopur on your own and get transferred to Wildlife resort, After Lunch visit Ranthambore Fort and stay a pleasant night in Ranthambore.
DAY 02: Ranthambore
In the morning, enjoy a jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park by Jeep / Canter. Come back for lunch, relax and enjoy the evening around.Stay night at Ranthambore.
DAY 03: Morning Jungle Safari
After breakfast, early morning Game drive to Ranthambore National park. In the afternoon transfer to Sawai Madhopur station.
Jeep Safari at Ranthambore National Park
Price (Per Person): Rs 8,800 (USD 140)
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Region: Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan
Best Time to go: Sept to April
1. Meet & greet upon arrival
2. All applicable transfers & jungle safaris as per the itinerary (vehicle will not be on disposal)
3. Minimum 2 persons required for booking for this rate.
4. Accommodation for duration mentioned in the itinerary on twin sharing basis in star resort.
5. Two round of Jeep safari at Ranthambore.
6. Daily all meals included.
7. Get pickup/drop at Sawai Madhopur Railway Station.
1. Government Service Tax @ 3.625% or as applicable
2. Elephant ride
3. Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
4. Cost for Evening snacks & Tea
5. Cost for service not mentioned under the inclusions
6. Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare
7. Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
8. Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest
9. Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price
10. Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.
The serene and unique flora and fauna of Ranthambore National Park make it an ideal location for safaris, jeep and elephant safaris. Above all the peace and freshness of the park is palpable. Ranthambore has inspired and continues to inspire authors, singers, movie producers and the common man too. It is nature at its best.
HOW TO REACH?
Delhi-Sawai Madhopur :
Morning transfer to new delhi Railway staion time to catch train for sawai madhopur.
NOTE: This is for your information that elephant ride, jeep safari and forest entry are regulated and controlled by the forest department, Govt. of Rajasthan. As such we do not have any control for booking of elephant seats and entry by jeeps.
Leave A Comment