Package Name: Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park
Price: Rs 15,300 (USD 250)
Day: 4 Day
Night: 3 Night
Starting Month: Nov
End Month: Apr
Kaziranga National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is popular for the rare one-horned rhinoceros. Kaziranga is in the north eastern state of Assam and is located along the floodplains of the Brahmaputra River in the north and the Kabri Anglong hills in the south. It is rich with animal life and rides on elephant back take you right through the tall elephant grass of the forest showcasing the various animal groups, like rhinos, deer, buffalos, crocodiles, tigers and so on and so forth. It is a thrilling experience to be so close to wildlife. Jeep safaris would prove to be one of the wildest experiences of your life!
DAY 01: GUWAHATI – KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK (250 KMS / 5 HRS DRIVES)
Arrive in Guwahati or Jorhat airport/railway station on your own and get transferred to Kaziranga National Park, which is the home of the famous one- Horned Rhino. Tourists from all over the World visit Kaziranga to spot this unique creature. Arrive and check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 02: KAZIRANGA (ASSAM)
Wake up to the sounds of the chirping birds early in the morning and enjoy a sumptuous breakfast in the hotel. Later leave for a morning jeep safari in the park. Remain calm and quiet but watchful within the Park Range as every moment you will sight something or the other. Be sure to lookout for one-horned rhinos either bathing in the wetlands or basking in the sunlight. You will also get to spot many other mammals who are residents of the park like langurs, wild boars, water buffaloes and a plenty of deer and birds. Return to hotel after a two hour ride. Spend the rest of the day either resting or walking about nearby tea plantations or villages. Evening have a quick dinner and call it a day.
DAY 03: KAZIRANGA (ASSAM)
Kaziranga National Park is split in 04 zones – Central or Kaziranga zone, western, eastern (Agoratola )and Burapahar Range. Today post breakfast we will set out on another thrilling safari in the eastern ranges. Ideally in any national park, wildlife enthusiasts should spend 2 to 3 days for greater chances of viewing varied habitat of the area. Enjoy your time spent in the marshlands and ensure you capture enough memories that you can cherish for times to come. Return to the hotel and spend the remainder of the day at leisure. Have you dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 04: KAZIRANGA – GUWAHATI AIRPORT DROP (ASSAM)
Today your trip comes to an end as you pack your bags and get ready to get transferred to the airport or railway station for your next destination.
Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park
Price (Per Person): Rs 15,300 (USD 250)
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Region: Kaziranga National Park, Assam
Best Time to go: November to April
1. Meet & greet upon arrival
2. All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary (vehicle will not be on disposal)
3. Minimum 4 persons required for booking
4. Accommodation for duration mentioned in the itinerary on twin sharing basis in budget hotels like Aranya/ Bonani Lodge or similar
5. One round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
6. Daily breakfast
7. Mineral water
1. Government Service Tax @ 3.625% or as applicable
2. Elephant ride
3. Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
4. Cost for Evening snacks & Tea
5. Cost for service not mentioned under the inclusions
6. Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare
7. Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
8. Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest
9. Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price
10. Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.
The serene and unique flora and fauna of Kaziranga National Park make it an ideal location for safaris, jeep and elephant safaris. It is endowed with tall elephant grass, shallow pools, forest cover and various animal groups. Above all the peace and freshness of the park is palpable. Kaziranga has inspired and continues to inspire authors, singers, movie producers and the common man too. It is nature at its best.
HOW TO REACH?
5 hours’ drive from Guwahati and 2 hours’ drive from Jorhat. Nearest airport is Jorhat and then Guwahati.
NOTE: This is for your information that elephant ride, jeep safari and forest entry are regulated and controlled by the forest department, Govt. of Assam. As such we do not have any control for booking of elephant seats and entry by jeeps.
Leave A Comment